Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ATTITUDE


Attitudes impel behaviour. Attitudes have the supremacy to elevate us or destroy us. Everyday I met different types of people with different attitudes. I myself, I have moods of consciousness regarding my posture or the way I dress and that is one of my attitude. I believed body language is a result of a mental attitude. It can color in everything you do. I can send messages and let everyone understands, knowingly or unconsciously. Possessing a positive attitude can hold the key to my social dealings. But why some other people could not understand me? They compliment but I can sense and feel that what they say is just superficial not coming from their heart.
Almost always, you have a choice as to what attitude to adopt.  If you feel angry about something that happens, for instance, that's how you choose to feel. The way we feel and do. Sometimes other person could be the reason to have a negative attitude within ourselves. Remember people become inspired by their peers. Some “EXPIRED” or you can do the last breathing to make things well.

So, I told myself better not to have pride but instead passion and belief to be always “INSPIRED”. According to Albert Einstein “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character” 






1 comment:

  1. attitude really is a manifestation of who you are...you can be misinterpreted because of your attitude...and yes! attitude may sometimes lead to a person's downfall...most likely your friend types are dictated by your attitude...as the saying goes, "tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are"...though this is not really that encompassing...in its truest sense it only tells something of who you are...attitude makes each person unique and mysterious in a sense...

    ReplyDelete